Im at school right now.

oh sh*t i never noticed you were from Canada. How do you you like it over there?
My whole family almost moved there a few years ago because my mom landed a job at the correctional.

Iv been to more places in the states then i have in Canada. id like to come check it out sometime.

im just unemployed, laid off since november from the golf course, done nothing, just waitng for may 1st to roll around so I can make some molla for college in september.

oh sh*t i never noticed you were from Canada. How do you you like it over there?
My whole family almost moved there a few years ago because my mom landed a job at the correctional.

Iv been to more places in the states then i have in Canada. id like to come check it out sometime.

i think its awesome besides the fact the snow was almost gone and now its back. and as far as payin jobs go i worked with a guy who was out west and said it was way better in NS cuz the cost of living is so much cheeperI:I

come on down bring that blaster down we got a few pits and some wicked trails around the annapolis valley here

nice places to ride you say?
yea the cost of living is about half. its one of the cheapest places to live in Canada, and pretty nice to.
im feeling a roadtrip down there this summer!