im a newb

braden

May 17, 2008
please help fast.. i cannot figure out where the jets are located in the carb.. please help me.. i dont have that much more time and i need to get this blaster jetted.. where are they located on the carb and how do you get them uncovered

u have to take off the bowl, on the bottem of the carb ur main jet is the little hex headed brass jet right in the middle of the carb it should say 230 on it, just unscrew it and put in ur new one!

, lossen the clamps on the intake boot ( thats on the left) and the airboxboot (thats on the right) pull the air box boot back and pull the carb outta the intake boot, then just uncsrew the cap off the top of the carb and gently pull out the slide, thats it

alright man we got a problem.. i got that tors thing undone.. and now i put everything back together.. i go to start it up and it doesnt start.. i push the throttle and the throttle goes in super easy.. then i noticed these to spacer type things laying on the ground in my shop.. what are these and where do they belong??
GetAttachment43523.jpg