ideo new pipe some minor prob

xxxalpinexxx80

May 19, 2008

ok so i got it running : ) thnx to ron lending me his spare tors, my tors were mest up, but its wierd, and now it can idle and not rev : ) on start up, but some problems i have now after first time run are, i have really bad throttle response and like half the acceleration from before, and there is a new fresh 260 jet in there and some rev plated boyeson power reeds, why is it running like it has 100cc, and i think my idle was a bit to low but the engine stopped when i held the clutch in, any suggestions ? lol also this pipe is 5xlouder then my stock

Last edited by a moderator:
i took the airbox lid off, the thing f*cking rips, it has like 2x the horsepower when givin full throttle

and 1 thing, Does it hurt the blasty reving it up alot when my pipe comes in

lol yeah it is!!, but it's way to f*cking loud, cops can notice me easily lol, now i know what u ment when u said it gets the old people annoyed

im just wondering, im not going to do it but, if i put the stock silencer on it would it be quite like it was before or sound the same jw, stock silencer looks ugly as hell

if you got the full pipe from pro circuit and not just the silencer, then the stocker prob won't fit. the full pipe is a larger dia than stock.

also, judging from the clip, it sounds like you're running very lean. if you get a lot of popping on hard engine braking (like wind out 2nd gear all the way then let off the throttle completely w/ no brakes applied) like it sounds like on the vid, then it means you're pilot circuit is lean. try turning your air screw in a bit, that'll prob also help your idle speed issue.
your spark plug will tell you everything you need to know about your jetting.
also, full pipe minus airbox, 260 is prob way too lean on the main circuit too. of course that depends on what your altitude is......but i'm a little under 500 ft above, and a 260 would be ridiculously lean for me!!