ice oval 2009 vid inside!!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
got little footage from today.. not much since it was so cold my camera wouldnt work with us, ate up the battersin about 5 min , auto focus wouldnt work since it was also so damn cold... so here is a vid of me on the oval on my blaster!! FAT man on a LIL quad!! lol ok i not that big but look like it sinc ei wearing big insulated boots, long johns jeans catharts car hart coat sweatshirt t shirt 2 pairs of gloves and my hemet..
yes on lap 3? i do go past sideways flippin the camera off.... ice is super smooth in that corner so its hard to carry more speed, if i go the oposit way i can run threw there wide open in 5th and sometimes 6th..

amswer slip on sounds pretty good i must say

Last edited by a moderator:
nicee viddd i wass out on a lake near me yesterday nd i don wanna dissapoint neone but i was ridin my friends 4 poke z400 haha

o and 4cfed is ur blaster studed ?

half ass''d 89 #10 x 3/4 sheet metal screws... per rear tire.. im gonna add alot more though... pro somewhere around 150-160 total per rear tire, granded only about a month or so left of ice riding so ill be buying new tires all around come spring,

i tryed to make the vid better by cuttin out some of the blurry parts, and puttin music and pics of my blaster at the begging but for some reason wmm kept freezing up so i went simple on it,

it was fun.. if i try harder and go the oposit way i ran actually do damn good.. 40+ mph sideways around the corners.. and its a HUGE oval track.. prob 200-300 foot straight aways, got to get someone with a faster wheeler to follow me with the camera, the wifeys trail boss dont get traction with the wore down studs so she cant keep up and record me

and if you watch the rear tires at the end of the vid when im doing donuts you can see the screws throwing up ice shavings

looks real good and its cool to see another ice rider, the ice is amazing. you hook up better than on dry land if you got the right studs. i got the chen shing ice tires with studs, and it pulls like no other. i go on greenwood lake in ny incase anyone else lives around there

GO FATMAN GO!!!

excuse you?? lol ... my lil blaster moves me just fine..

mine dont hook up so good.. sheet metel screws instead of studs, i just added more to the rear tires.. so i think if i counted right im at 140 per rear tire now..... ice rocks!! its kinda a weird feeling though since most of the time your going so fast your not even really steering.. like me for instance.. today i made a few laps again on the oval.. ether i suck at it or im going fast enough the whole quad is sliding sideways.. as in im sideways and it looks and feels like my front tires are dragging sideways instead of steering where im going... know what i mean??

next years winter tires will be rocking somewhere around 200-300 ice studs per tire

Wait,,, it looks like you are selling your bike on CL...Is it your bike?

http://appleton.craigslist.org/rvs/1009350743.html

Cant ride if you dont have one...Might ride this weekend. Out on the bay and up the Suamico river..

oh but i wil have one... im kinda having alove hate relationship with quads right now... i love the 2 stroke but i love the 4 stroke.. im still going threw the ' will my sh*t blow up when i ride' phase... used to my ols 200x ride the hell out of it tell the piston starts to stick and let it cool down... id like to get my hands on a bigger 4 stroke for trail riding ( warrior 350) or something simmaler.. my quad has been on CL 3 times since i got it a month ago lol... im strange like that, ill post it let it sit for afew days than delete the add..

if i can get my hands on a big enough trailer we might roll up.. would be bringing my wheeler, the wifes trail boss and my buddy supposto be picking up a warrior saturday

I know what you mean. I had a 400ex and a 250ex,, sold it for a 4wd, then got a blaster to beat the snot out of..Now, I wonder when it will blow up on me when I ride... Its on CL too up here.. We are going riding Sunday moring on the bay up here,, bunch of us,, warriors, ds650, some 4wd and me..Just got a pipe on now and some new tires studded so cant wait to see how good it works.. The river up here is awesome..Just hanging in the tight corners.. Its great,, I ride pretty aggressive so its fun..Let me know if you want to come,, mostly just guys..We go for a few hours and get a lunch at a bar on the river.. Launch right from the bay...

I know what you mean. I had a 400ex and a 250ex,, sold it for a 4wd, then got a blaster to beat the snot out of..Now, I wonder when it will blow up on me when I ride... Its on CL too up here.. We are going riding Sunday moring on the bay up here,, bunch of us,, warriors, ds650, some 4wd and me..Just got a pipe on now and some new tires studded so cant wait to see how good it works.. The river up here is awesome..Just hanging in the tight corners.. Its great,, I ride pretty aggressive so its fun..Let me know if you want to come,, mostly just guys..We go for a few hours and get a lunch at a bar on the river.. Launch right from the bay...

ok man! well see whats going on, im sick right now so i dont know if ill be better by sunday, im trying though!!.. rode the fdl river yesterday that was fun! except for the expansion chamber on my buddys 250r falling apart
i hated following him under bridges .. 250cc or no exhaust 2 stroke echoing threw my helmet!!...

what time you head out?? id be driving up in the morning