I need help!!!!

BlasterChris08

Sep 25, 2008
Rhode Island
First My plugs are oily....not drenched but oily.... i took one out...wiped oil off and then put a new plug in....kicked it like 15 times...then i tried poping clutch into 2nd and it almost caught so then i tried to kickstart it and i got it....left the choke on for a 5 minute idle and acc. left the choke on whole breakin it in for 10 minutes....shut the choke off and the ran like a champ......then i shut the quad off....ten minutes lata tried to start it and again it wouldnt start....then a lil while ago went outside to wipe the plug off....and i put it back in and the only time it catches is when i try to pop the clutch...only tried it once cause i have lost my patience and its hard to push it back up the hill from trying to pop the clutch.....i have had this rebuilt fully once and just last week lost compression due to dirt in the engine and had to replace the rings....i nedd help!!!!

first of all, to bump start it, you can just pick up the back and run with it then drop it if you have no hill. and sounds like you need to adjust your jetting(main jet). also, get a fresh plug or you cant eliminate a bad plug. just grab a bunch, their cheap for the money you spend on plugs, compared to the time you spend tryng to find the solution you can eliminate a variable.

P.S. You have no pipe knowledge, so you cant say which pipe is superior over any other, so DO NOT again, rip on dyno ports.

thanks

Ok sounds good....sorry bout what i have said...can we leave it at that....ignore what i said on the other forum as well.... Im not sure if it is just the plugs though....i am able to puch the quad almost as easily in first as i am in nuetral(is that bad??) also, up ther i said it only catches when i pop the clutch it doesnt start

Ok i have an update now...i went in my garage and i must have compression cause i can only push the quad backwords in first i cant push it fowards....it must be because im rnning too rich wit the premix and injection and im fowling plugs??