I know I am knew but please read this. Thanks

01Blasty

Feb 16, 2009
Talbott, TN
I just want to thank you ALL... seriously i have been a member of so many other forums and everyone on there is so stuck up or just a ******.. But you all really have been awesome.. last night i talked to d.jackson about buying his brake cable and, unlike basically every other moderator, he was awesome to me, being a "noob" lol. but yeah.. i know i have asked a few questions in the past days, as i don't know much about my blaster. i just got it saturday.. But even my obviously basic questions i didnt know where answered with friendly replies... thank you ALL.

its what forums are for. =D if you need anything answered someone will deff be more than happy to help you out. if your question isnt answered just, "bump" the thread to the top.

Ah love to hear this.

you'll learn alot here. anything you need, just ask and between the many regulars here there will be someone that can help quickly and if the problems hard to diagnose or fix, there will be atleast someone that has had to fix it and knows what to do.

many engine heads working together I:I

yeah it is a good place, i am on here everyday, for like 2 hrs at a time, i am a mechanic and even i have learned a couple things, well i work on million dollar diesels, lol