I hate moron drivers.

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
Read the whole story please

Ok so since I have got my license I have noticed a lot of drivers are complete frigging morons. Running stop signs, no turn signals whatsoever, and just driving like idiots. I been getting sick of it
So......
About 10 minutes ago a friend and I are just crusing around in my parents 2004 malibu LT V6.
We are sitting at a redlight, and when it turns green out of nowhere in the next lane a Chevy blazer goes flying by at about 70, speed limit is 35.
So this was the last straw I was finally pissed enough to do something.
So I gun it and speed up and ride his ass, then I pull up right next to him at the next stoplight.
The people in the blazer have their music blasting and keep looking over at us.
The light turns green and

I gun it, squealed the tires and blew that blazer the f**ck out :D, just showing a hardass that they are not as hard as they think they are, I hate hardasses. The look on their faces was priceless according to my friend. Hope you guys enjoy the whole story.

images

1) you didn't win, the guy in the blazer won. you reacted to him which made you become his biotch
2) there is nothing wrong with not using a turn signal or not stopping at every stop sign.
3) if you get pissed off about this stuff that isn't bad at all, wait to you actually drive. rush hour traffic to and from a job is 10x worse than someone just flying by you.

so relax young grasshopper.

1) you didn't win, the guy in the blazer won. you reacted to him which made you become his biotch
2) there is nothing wrong with not using a turn signal or not stopping at every stop sign.
3) if you get pissed off about this stuff that isn't bad at all, wait to you actually drive. rush hour traffic to and from a job is 10x worse than someone just flying by you.

so relax young grasshopper.

Really nothing wrong with not using a turn signal or stopping at every stop sign. Are you sure? Last I checked it was illegal. Stop signs and turn signals are there for a reason which you obviously seem to not know.
How did I become his biotch? I was simply showing him that he is not as badass as he thinks he is.
I have nothing wrong with traffic I have been in traffic before, only thing I complain about in traffic is boredom.
Its people who just can't obey simple laws that piss me off, speeding I can deal with because I do it myself, but when somebody doesn't even slow down when the light is red is stupid

using a turn signal to switch lanes is stupid. most people dont use them, even cops.
if you lived where i do, you would see why doing a rolling stop at stop signs isn't that bad.
also BD, reason you become that blazer biotch, he said jump and you did. he went flying past you which pissed you off and you had to react to it. that is what people like that want. if puts them in control.

also you haven't driven in traffic yet. try going 10 miles in around 2 hours on a f*cking interstate.

I have done that sheeblast, what makes you think I haven't. believe me I have done more than you think.
and honestly using turn signals to switch lanes is not stupid, its just the right thing to do, and all it takes is a simple flick of your hand to turn your turn signal on, why be lazy just do it.

because 75% of the time when you turn your signal on to get over, people will speed up to close the gap. it is easier to just jump over.

why would people do that? thats a prick for you..idk what kind of place u live at but none of that happens here.

I can see maybe if there isnt a car behind u or near you then there isnt a reason to use a turn signal but damn just use it, like Blasterdude said its just a flick of the wrist

I have done that sheeblast, what makes you think I haven't. believe me I have done more than you think.
and honestly using turn signals to switch lanes is not stupid, its just the right thing to do, and all it takes is a simple flick of your hand to turn your turn signal on, why be lazy just do it.

^^^ X2

Sheeblast, IMO it sure sounds to me that you are one of those moron drivers that pisses everyone off.

tbh are you not the moron driver?
talking about other people's bad driving to go on and completely contradict yourself by admitting street racing in a car that isnt even yours, then claiming some sort of moral highground because you caught a guy who probably wasnt even trying to race you.

what is funny, all the people that are biotch about moronic driving just started driving or dont drive.

and yes what blaster did was actually worse than the person he is bitching about.
just like on my way to softball today, so retarded underage was driving like a douche. he keep fly up on peoples asses then would switch lanes super quick and cutting people off.

the thing is, there is always assholes out on the road, when you learn to not react back to them, it will be better. those kind of people live for you to react.

and blastermaster, you maybe have driven like 10 hours in your life time, you have yet to notice things. it happens all the time.
when someone turns their signal on, people will speed up to close the gap, the other thing is when someone gets over to let you pass (like they should) they speed up so you cant pass.

while rolling stop signs is illegal the cop will probably just give you a warning... get popped for exhibition of speed, engaging in a speed conestand reclkless driving, your car gets impounded, your license yanked and when you do get it back, good luck getting insurance... but you showed em whose boss...

while rolling stop signs is illegal the cop will probably just give you a warning... get popped for exhibition of speed, engaging in a speed conestand reclkless driving, your car gets impounded, your license yanked and when you do get it back, good luck getting insurance... but you showed em whose boss...

Exactly. Just let guys like that go by you and forget about it. Can't say I don't hate it... but i have a little better way of letting people know they are being stupid. I don't like to use it, but if someone puts my life and others in danger for no good reason they will be shown that 238cc hybrids can... and will make them pull off the road from lack of visibility. :)

28517_1376321140350_1601490030_30897902_4698130_n.jpg