I got my parts!!

liljatownboy

Feb 24, 2008
forsyth county, GA
So i got everything i need for my rebuild except the brake shoes from 89custom and my clymer manual (coming tomorrow).. doing the build sat. night. should i make a DIY Video on how to rebuild the engine? As most of yall know how my engine came its gonna be a complete build.. so what you think?

No body has ever done a step by step on a full engine rebuild. That would be awesome to have on the forum. Rep points would be given for that.

Do it if you feel like stopping and taking pictures every step on the way and then writing it up.

id do that, i like taking good pictures just im not in need of a rebuild lol. should i blow her up for the sake of the forum?

Racer X would have sold you the whole motor in one piece for $250 plus shipping. only needs a top end rebuild

yeaa it would. ive asked that guy on youtube to post up the whole vid of his rebuild but he is always saying its too big and he will make it 2 parts soon. he said that 12 months ago. pm me back racer

sh*t man that would be sweet if i had to i would video mine right in the living room,lol my wife would be pissed, i will do that when i am in need of it!

yeah that would help alot of people out, ive had alot of blastys, (around 9) and ive never had a manual or someone experienced helping me, hell ive never even rode with anyone that has a blasty, ive always been around 300ex,400ex,z400, 450r's and raptors... ive always been the oddball..lol everything i know basically is from trial and error