I Got My New Pipe!!

Kos92

Jul 23, 2007
Massachusetts
Earlier today I bought a new pipe for the blaster. FMF Fatty with Powercore Silencer II. I ordered it and should have it by Friday. I have never put on a pipe before so my dad is going to help me. Is it difficult to put one on? Does it need a lot of bolts and stuff?

All your stock bolts should work with it. Don't forget to rejet the carb when you put the pipe on.

I don't want to sound like a noob, (even thou I am to carburators) but when I am jetting the quad this involves adjusting the pilot screw right?

no jus the main jet your messing with right now and i dont think it would come with a manual but its way easy to jet all you do it take the carb un oose from both sides then turn in a lil bit (beware some gas will spill) and then they are 4 screws at the bottom of the carb un screw them and the main jet is a iron looking bolt in the middle just un screw that and put the other one in

may come with none did you order some kind of kit you probably will need more than one jet cause jetting is a trial and error kind of thing like i said before you may want to get 240-260-280-300

I didn't order a kit so I am hoping it will have a jet or 2. If for some reason I do not have them will I need to buy one? Can the stock jet be used?

im currently using my stock jet but THE ONLY REASON IM DOING IT CAUSE I EVERY OTHER JET I USED IT DIDNT WORK (had to be clear) that is your last thing to do never ever do it unless you really have to cause it would run to lean and it will blow your topend