I am 2 min. from getting the cutting torch out

Well I messed up a month or so back. When I was putting together my engine just to see if it was worth keeping. Im the heat of the moment "while drinking"..lol I used epoxy instead of lock tight....OMG im having issues now...I went to start taking my engine apart while saving up other money for the rest of my build and I CAN NOT BY ANY MEANS....heat,hammer,cheater bar...get this nut off...I already broke off a thing the spring goes on....I have had 2 people hold this while I pushed, pulled, cussed, screamed, kicked, and almost threw...lol I need some help or im gonna just bust out the torch and put a new shaft on the list with a clutch basket ...lol :-/

oh and I already know some one is gonna say i posted this in the wrong spot....but iv tried everything normal to try and the epoxy i use is the best you can buy I use it on my planes that i fly...so somthing normal is not going to work for me....any ideas?

Attachments

• 201_0530.jpg
    201_0530.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 201_0531.jpg
    201_0531.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
LOL MAN that sucks, have you tride to use a impack socket it a socket set thay use on car moters to losen the head bolts

Well I messed up a month or so back. When I was putting together my engine just to see if it was worth keeping. Im the heat of the moment "while drinking"..lol I used epoxy instead of lock tight....OMG im having issues now...I went to start taking my engine apart while saving up other money for the rest of my build and I CAN NOT BY ANY MEANS....heat,hammer,cheater bar...get this nut off...I already broke off a thing the spring goes on....I have had 2 people hold this while I pushed, pulled, cussed, screamed, kicked, and almost threw...lol I need some help or im gonna just bust out the torch and put a new shaft on the list with a clutch basket ...lol :-/

posted in the wrong section...general support would solve you problem...:)