husqvarna

I had a 2008 525 enduro in europe, it was very reliable but i did not ride off the road with it much. Parts were easy to find if it were to break (it never did). i sold it before i moved back because there are hardly any parts for that model in the states and shipping would kill you after awhile. Quality and performance is about like ktm. Great machines just a lot of models are hard to find parts for in the states.

i can have my dads '75 cr250 husky if i buy it. needs a total tear down and rebuild. i hate the kicker being on the left side. pain in the butt to start.

I had a husky 510tc. Its a normal bike compared to my cr250. Just different geo and stuff like that. It had a fmf pipe and excel rims and hubs. It was a nice bike but i couldnt get it licensed for the street so i didnt ride it everyday. I found it on marktplaats.nl (craigslist of the netherlands) for a super super cheap price. It had a title and clear papers so i bought it. It would swamp a yzf450 or crf450. As for a cr500 it would get beat stock and when modded.