how often you ride

Woohoo, I fired mine up for the first time this year!!! Only took 3 kicks and she was purring perfectly. Had to rip around the yard a little, couldn't get to wild cause its still soft out

Went riding today but had to take it easy because the ground is thawing out. I also got a great surprise today while i was riding, i just found out that the rings are going bad on my blaster and that i have to rebuild it. Yeaaa!

I go riding whenever its nice out. Though, I hate riding alone. I usually ride with an xr100r and a 1991 trx250x. Its nice to be the leader of the pack!

I ride just about everyday. Hopefully I'll be getting a trailer soon so I can take the blasty more places. I'm getting bored with the stuff around my house.

I love jumps. I don't think I'll be selling my banshee fronts anytime soon. I'll probably buy a pair of shockwears for them. Maybe I'll keep the 250r rear if I don't buy a 400ex rear.

i get to ride.. hardly ever.... sence i moved and the blastys are at my stepdads ... ive rode maybe 2 hours in the past 5 months... i hate it