how much could i get if i were to sell my blaster?

blaster01

Jan 17, 2009
Virginia
i was just curious how much i could get cause i might want to sell mine for a 4 stroke cause i like the smooth power and torque a 4 stroke offers..how much do u think i could get??

I just got my blaster about a week ago. I moved from a 250EX. I like the 2 stroke power delivery much more. I was going up a hillclimb in second gear yesterday and realized how nice it was to have a powerband. 2 smokers FTW!!!I:I

see i do alot of hill climbs and there real steep and i dont like the 2 stroke for em...i like the smooth torqey power of the 4 stroke

if you were in MN you would maybe get $800 thats max up here.. you get blasters so cheap up here i have yet to see a blaster for 1000 bucks get sold around town unless its a 240!!! good luck on the darkside i used to be on that when i was 8. i love the way my blaster gets up the hill climbs it seems like the 2strokes get up the hill alot faster around here unless you got a harley motor

I'm from VA and I dont think you can get much more than $800 for it. Hell I bought mine off craigslist for $450 and mines more hooked up then yours.

screw 2nd dude i start in 2nd and end in 4th, i climb at the local climb steep with jumps but if you time it right you can shift. its so sweet