How many of U guys play paintball?

R

rambo241

Paintball is freakin awsome. Its like ridin fourwheelers, only a differnt type of rush. Maybee its somthing about liteing your friends up with pink and yellow splaters of paint, and the too often purple bruise.

And by the way, dont try blaster paintball. As it turns out if to guys are doing, o say 45mph at each other and one shoots a paintball at the other travelling 300fps. lets see thats 45+45=90+300fps......well u get the point it hurts.

I do some. Just outback in the woods with a couple friends. Yeah don't try blaster paintball in small trails either....trees tend to get in the way.

yeah some guys from the national guard came to my house yesterday. They wanted me to consider joining when i turn 17...Screw that.

I used to play, i did alot of tourny paintball, had an intimidator. dropped way to much money into, realized it cost way way to mcuh money to be playing tournement ball. dropping over a 100 bucks just on paint a day.

dude i got hit in the balls once and i can still feel it after that i never played again and dont plan on it screw black and blue balls!!!!

chris I know what you mean it is cheaper to ride than play paintball forsure,,, i played before you did though, I had one of the original F5 cocker from sandridge which is not that far from me, Played a great game against them in a local tourny and they cut me a great deal on their new electric cocker which was unheard of back then, the ONLY electric gun out back then was just the original plain ol Angle, I still play every blue moon though, I played with an intimidator mabey 2 or 3 years ago now every thing went electronic, I had one of the original proto types for an eye also after haveing it for some time I had noticed chopping problems Rich from sandridge and some other guys had also and so they took and come up with the first eye's for them "which made the big box on the bottom bigger" but it helped alot, now its standard stuff any way.... good times "the place i played was action park, and I helped start GroundFire and have played some ICC with farside

Ive got a tippman 98 custom pro with cyclone feed response trigger, flat line, and compressed air.

Ive got a tippman 98 custom pro with cyclone feed response trigger, flat line, and compressed air.

dude i had a 98 custom, it had a respone triger like you and a longer barrel. i still have it but its been a long time since i decided to refill the tank with air costes too much.

it would be great have to have ATVing mixed in with paintball, called it 'High Octane Paintball', you have a guy driving and then a guy on the back shooting people, thats would be freakin awesome!!

i played airsoft first then paintball. but i played airsoftt a few times in between goin paintballing and it doesnt feel like anything comepared to paintball getting hit by dye matrix's