How fast is your blaster??

i had mine at the track on friday and ran 66mph, but i know it can go way faster then that, it was breaking up so bad it couldn't rev past like 5000 rpm

it was running quite rich, and it was very humid out.

DSC01894.jpg

What are you running for rear tires? I've been trying to find something cheap to run mine at the drag strip. Big thing holding me back though is the leathers. I'm sure I will need a full set. 8-|

What are you running for rear tires? I've been trying to find something cheap to run mine at the drag strip. Big thing holding me back though is the leathers. I'm sure I will need a full set. 8-|

i know here is wi the closes track is ihra and on a bike/sled youy dont need leathers tell 150 mph. or 9.99 i belve

and for rear tires... i beleve honda car rims?? are the same bolt battern as a blaster.. or banshee cant rember .. check into it than you can run street tires

they are rims and slicks off of a honda civic. I had to pound out the studs on the stock hubs and drill them a little bigger to put the new studs in but it works great