Home page

timsyfz

avoiding the DNR Nazi !
Mar 26, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ok is it just me having this issue or is everyone having problems with the Blasterforum home page.. I can use any other page as long as I do not go to the home page.. I get some error.

Anyone else having this problem??

Keep in mind I am a computer idiot so if there is some stupid/simple fix don't laugh at me. :">

Just want to tell everyone that the downtime a few days ago was due to a server overload. We just have too many people coming to the forum, which is great, but we did have to move to a slightly better and more expensive server to keep up. Everything is up now and we should now be fine:)

Just want to tell everyone that the downtime a few days ago was due to a server overload. We just have too many people coming to the forum, which is great, but we did have to move to a slightly better and more expensive server to keep up. Everything is up now and we should now be fine:)

are you on a private server???

its still asking me to download a file from the mainpage.

Again...only way I can browse the site is to used a cached image from google...

i've had problems w/ it also. it seems o.k. now but it said it was an internal server error. one time the home page came up in code! i was like holy sh*t! i thought they were updating the header or something to get that rappy out of there. just a thought.