Holy Sh%!!

The dude bought a piece of property i believe, and this was in the barn on the property he bought, tucked away in the back corner....cant believe its already up for sale...and hes gonna get $30k for it

The seller of it bought it last winter I beleave,,, for somewhere around 20k $ honda didn't even want it for there musium, as I. See it yeah its a part of history but not worth the money, if honda don't want it what's it reallly worth

yea every ATC is old they stopped makin 3 wheelers in 19__ but its a brand new old one
1986 was the last year for them on dealer floors in the U.S

For all you people saying you'd ride it or put it together... surely you can't be serious? This is most likely a 1 of 1 scenario, it's piceless now... and its value will only grow
i would seriously ride the paint off that thing. my last trike was an 86 ATC250R and i miss it baddly.<<< is that a word,lol.one of the most fun bikes i've ever owned.

up to 43k and still reserve not met... wow there was two trx250rs on there for 83k never riding but assembled
seen those TRX's...very sweet, but the seller is freekin insane trying to get that much loot for them things.