holy crap!!!!

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
okay so i bought some pro-taper bars and i dident like the bend.....
so i put the stock bars back on and took my blaster for a ride....
and i hit a jump and i flew about 20feet into the air!!!!!! ON THE STOCK SUSPENSION!!!!!!

i almost sh*t myself.... i wasn't ready for that!!
and my cousin who rides a white 06 blaster rode up and was like WTF....
I:II:II:II:II:II:II

I diddent know that bars make that big of a difference

SOOOOO.... what was you biggest jump??????????

lol, this is so random, i jumped a 12000 foot tabletop and got about 2 inches of air all the way across the thing, im kind of a big deal, people know me!

lol, this is so random, i jumped a 12000 foot tabletop and got about 2 inches of air all the way across the thing, im kind of a big deal, people know me!

i bet the people look like ants with your 2 inches of air man you must have ben flyin B-)

yeah but how high in the air were you ??????

I was about 25 - 30 ft in the air. I used to ride at a friends practice track. After I did the jump on my blaster, the kids dad took the jump out. He thought I was going to kill myself on it. tjsdaname, where you from?

yeah yesterday i went to my friends house and he told me to jump his table top and with out looking at how he build up the lip i hit it and went about 20 ft and when i landed my face hit the bars that sh*t hurtI:I

yeah yesterday i went to my friends house and he told me to jump his table top and with out looking at how he build up the lip i hit it and went about 20 ft and when i landed my face hit the bars that sh*t hurtI:I

poor handle bars lol jk jk

LMAO..yea i plugged a hole in my tire and after having that plug in i ride longer wheelies, dont know why, just somthin bout that plug man!:-D

I was about 25 - 30 ft in the air. I used to ride at a friends practice track. After I did the jump on my blaster, the kids dad took the jump out. He thought I was going to kill myself on it. tjsdaname, where you from?

cedar rapids IA........ and you??????

I'm between iowa city and davenport. You run a youth class up there? I raced at hawkeye downs for 5 years from '98 - '03. Started out running a blaster in the b class then moved up to a 250r and ran the b class and then the a class on it. I'm planning on running my new blaster in the c class next year, since I'm getting old. Figured I'd come up and play around with the 450's.

I'm between iowa city and davenport. You run a youth class up there? I raced at hawkeye downs for 5 years from '98 - '03. Started out running a blaster in the b class then moved up to a 250r and ran the b class and then the a class on it. I'm planning on running my new blaster in the c class next year, since I'm getting old. Figured I'd come up and play around with the 450's.

yeah I ride the quad jr. class at hawkeye downs...

my family has been involved with hawkeye downs since the beginning....
both my uncles raced and work there.....
and my other uncle was a flagman forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmxr47
lol, this is so random, i jumped a 12000 foot tabletop and got about 2 inches of air all the way across the thing, im kind of a big deal, people know me

12000 foot your funny