HI

R

rcmaster8

Hey well im new to theese fourms but just gonna say today im getting my 04 blaster w00t ima pick up in 1 hr.

lol, its sooo cold usually i wouldnt go to track but nothing will stop me from taking my new blaster to track lol

yeah it wasnt that cold and my foot got stuck under back wheel but was in sand so it sank so didnt6 hurt much but was instense cant wait for nerf bars to come in

mx boots

you should invest in some mx boots, i found mine at a garage sale almost new for 30 bucks

i have and actually my dad was warning me to put em on but i was stubern and didnt think nothing would happen. but yeah so i like the atv buyt dirtbikes are so much smoother omg what a difference

i have and actually my dad was warning me to put em on but i was stubern and didnt think nothing would happen. but yeah so i like the atv buyt dirtbikes are so much smoother omg what a difference
wow this blows theese fourms are so inactive im out

lol, thats why i never shut up:p and randelator, ur a great asset to this forum, encouragement, and you know what the hell ur talking about (i usually do too, until it comes to those days where i feel dumb lol)

WOW!!!! im amazed ppl actually talked lol
But my blaster ight its fun cant wait to go to track to see what it can do lol.

Last edited by a moderator: