Hi speed + thick vine = PAIN

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
I had the Blasty goin full steam on the trails a couple days ago and my front wheel snagged a vine.
I mean WTF!
It stopped me almost instantly and threw me off. The Blasty got slung into the brush. Now my arm and shoulders all banged up and I can't ride.
I hate that vine.

The vine that did it
P8140007.jpg

Down in the thick stuff
P8140005.jpg

P8140006.jpg

Were both OK. I had to pull it out. I've had to take off work the last 2 days though.
That's the way it landed. It snagged and rolled. It was on it's side but I flipped it back on all 4's.
Fuggin vine WAS on the ground I had no idea it ran all the way up that tree!

I suggest that you cut that vine down, taunt its mother, and set it on fire as you cut it into chunks. Maximum pain should be inflicted upon that vine. KILL! Peace is not an option!!!

i wish i was behind ya when it happened and it hurt you soo bad that you couldnt get up so i could of gotten off my quad and stole yours lol jk

Thanks peeps, you guys know I'm pround of her :)
FTZ has been making me a custom 'supafat' pipe for 2 weeks now. I'll definitely be makin vids of that in action
thumbsup2-1.gif

My rear plastic has a small 1" crease. I haven't ridden it yet but I think other then that it's all good. The bushes cushioned the Blasty's fall jes not mine.

long as the blasty is fine dont care about the one riding it lol

lol about the helmet cam video. was that your wife or your mom lol? you like "ok fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ill put it away" then take off lol

lol about the helmet cam video. was that your wife or your mom lol? you like "ok fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ill put it away" then take off lol

My GF. She's cool. She jes drove 40 minutes to see me and came down when she heard the noise. To continue filming would have been a big dick move, but to stop immediately- I can't let her think shes got it like that lol.