hey

i am just not sure about this product, i am not saying its not good since i never try-it but ear my points,the head is cool down,but the rest of the cylinder is as hot as usual so it could cause some stress on the piston ,if this system was any good the company like yamaha and honda and other would have never spend so much time and money in research and developpement ,to put a complete cooling systeme to the cylinder and put a pump inside the engine anyway since i got no proof thats this pruduct actually work i will invest my money els where ,but its just my opinion , it could work really good but its not for me just my 2 cents!!!!

I kinda agree with Steve ^^ I dont see it really helping all that much. I mean, obviously your head temp will be a little lower, but you get so much friction in the actual cylinder, i dont think the parts that burn up are really going to be much cooler.

Plus, i dont ever really see blasters having a heat problem. Unless your sitting in a mud hole for 30 minutes at WOT. Air cooled VW's and Porsche's run great. And thats because they are designed correctly, just as the blasters top end seems to be IMO.

thats just my two pennies though.

I was wondering if a dt200 head has the same bolt pattern as a blaster. Then you could just put the dt head on instead of paying 250 for that one. Ive got a friend with a dt200. No engine, but he has the head and all the cooling crap. So I might try it sometime.

wouldent doubt it if it has the same dimesions it probly wouldent hurt it but make sure it uses the same sive piston because if its a little to short it will bang away and by by bottom end