hey guys... =) just BS'n

00blasterRESTO

Dec 4, 2007
Corn Feilds Of Indiana
Hey, havent been on lately figured I'd say hey,
for any one who members what i got goin ,, I Traded the Sandrail for a 2001 wrangler sahara with 60,000 on the ticker..
I sold the banshee to help pay for parts to get the jeeps front end fixed "buddy didnt report the accident, a grill couple fenders hood windshield and some paint and she's an easy fix, a lil work but i come out on top..
quit my sucky mechanic job I:I However i made freinds with the main guy from the body shop and i bought a big ass compressor :-D runnin 220 and gettin my heater setup with a filter gonna plastic the garage up some exhuast fans and BAM ...paint booth
so I'll persuade my paint over here and in the end with my dealings I'll have a 01 sahara nooked at $13,000 for right about 2,200 plus i got me a badass compressor for free I:I
As for the blaster, in my haist to do all this stuff although basicly finished besides gettin the carb right, It has been kinda in the corner on display more or less, I have been workin with my local small shop to find the correct jet needle and stole the gas line when i sold the SHEE ..... wanted to ride this summer but didnt really go my way..... any way soon enuf
O.. I also traded the paddle tires and rims for a 02 ttr 90 ... man i have hella fun on this thing although the foot peg bar thing is broke now I just pretty much beat on it,,, it oculd use some ATTN. i bent the font wheel and sh*t but she rides a meen wheelie....
well that about all i got goin just figured I'd say hey and i had some bored time a figured I'd babble
call it the shoot the sh*t thread I:I Will

sounds like a bunch of fun. I used to have a ttr90 also.. they're fun little bikes and you never need to maintain them lol

Yea doin alright on luck =) lately any way,,, I have been very impressed with the all out abuse that the ttr 90 will take and as you say with basicly no maintenance,never had a bike you could lay down go in the gas station munch out shoot the sh*t come out and just fire it up in a kick or 2 and ride. kickstand broke i'm like screw it, i hit a horse shoe pole hard enuf to bend all the screws in the stator cover knock it back to what the stator was locked with the flywheel and would turn over,,, was a sunday so i threw new screws o it and some of that 4011 sh*t and havent messed with it again.