HELP SUPPORT!!!!

CC&Fabb

Jun 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, we need as much support as we can get that has to do with the following:

On February 10, 2009 the Consumer Product Safety Commission got a law passed through Congress called the Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act. The law was enacted as a knee jerk reaction by Congress to the importation of lead tainted toys from Mattel etc. The new laws give very strict guidelines that have had unintended consequences for many industries. Many metal alloys often contain lead. Engine casings on mini motorcycles, valve stems, spoke nipples etc all now fail the new standards. The fact that lead in metal alloys is ‘insoluble’ has escaped the Government and the CPSC. The lead content in alloys poses no health risks whatsoever. The law was entirely political, and will do little or nothing to protect our children.
How many of us have seen kids sucking on motorcycles?

At this point in time, all motorcycle manufacturers have stopped selling youth motorcycles for kids age 12 or under. Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, Polini, Cobra, Polaris and OSET are all in the same boat. To be clear, none of the above Companies are now selling youth motorcycles! You can NOT go to a Honda dealer and buy a CRF50, CRF70 or CRF80, or their youth ATV’s.

Congressman Tom Self is starting a letter campaign to the Consumer Product Safety Commission asking them to waive motorcycles and atvs from the new law.

PLEASE GO TO www. tomself. com There is a letter that he has written. All you have to do is put in your name and click "Send Letter" It takes 30 seconds. Pass this one to everyone you know.
This could be the end of small powersports!

This ban has to do with ALL engines in scooters, pit bikes, CRF 50's everything that is lower than 125cc.

It doesn't matter what kind of bike you ride, just help support to get this overturned. We need to keep the right to ride whatever bike we want to.

You can go to this site: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/thumpertalk and sign the petition to reverse this ban!

Thanks in Advance!

Fabb

That law is completely retarded, can't they find anything better to do with there time? Oh, I signed it too

At this point in time, all motorcycle manufacturers have stopped selling youth motorcycles for kids age 12 or under. Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, Polini, Cobra, Polaris and OSET are all in the same boat. To be clear, none of the above Companies are now selling youth motorcycles! You can NOT go to a Honda dealer and buy a CRF50, CRF70 or CRF80, or their youth ATV’s.

maybe this is by you because we can still buy them here in fl where im at

Well if there not allowed to sell youth bikes or quads, I guess that little 7 yr old jr. will just have to learn to ride a banshee or maybe a yz450f? WTF are these retards thinking by passing a bill like that???

maybe this is by you because we can still buy them here in fl where im at

Did you try and go in your dealer and buy one today?

Try and go in there and buy one. I can almost 100% say that they wont sell you one or even maybe have them on the floor.

I went to a huge motorsports store near me and all of the little CRF 50's were on sale for like $799 for 08's. It was nuts....I asked the guy why there were so cheep and he said because in a few weeks they were going to be illegal to sell.

Its just the information that I have read or heard.

I was at a dealer last night buying parts for my yfz 450 and i looked around while i waited on the part and they still had a bunch of crf 50cc's for sale.

this is retarded, that is going to do nothing but put younger kids on bigger quads....which imo is a little more dangerous than the lead in the plastics!

need a fav can sum1 give me a fake zip code i wanna help but i live in the uk and therefore dont have 1 :( keep them down thou dont let them ban our quads it hard enough to get a good new 2-stroke as it is

You guys ever cook up one of your fenders?!! Mmm Mmm!! little barbecue sauce and its just like you remember as a kid!! =))=))

signed it and wow thought they had enough to worry about lets go worry about some kids chewing on quads. that'll mess them up. just thinking today about when my kid can reach the brakes ill just give him my Blaster....wait did i just say that? paint chips must be kickin in again I:I