HELP! No spark

Tocco

Apr 10, 2013
My blaster is still getting no spark after putting a new plug put in and having my stator rebuilt. Is there anything else that can cause it to get no spark? Thanks

May need to remove the screws that hold them, scratch them clean and replace.

Also try removing the plug boot from the lead, cut off 1/2 inch and replace the boot.

Then check all switches. You will have to figure out if they are normally open or closed. In other words when switch is in "run" posistion, does current go through it or not. I think key switch is closed and on/off switch is open. On/off switch grounds power when switched to "off" posistion.

My blaster is still getting no spark after putting a new plug put in and having my stator rebuilt. Is there anything else that can cause it to get no spark? Thanks

Any luck so far? Have you tried disconnection the tors unit? If you're certain your stator is good and installed properly (did you do a diy timing advance? If the stator plate isn't centered it can cause problems) check all you wiring, if you accidentally connect a black wire to a black wire with a white stripe it won't run. Or it could just be a loose connection. If that all checks out could be a bad cdi or coil. It's a veryyyy simple system. its literary the wires from the motor to the CDI unit. Then a wire from the CDI to the coil. And wires from the cdi to the kill switch and key. That's all it NEEDS to run. Disconnect the tors, look over your wiring. is nothing is pinched or connected wrong, It's either a cdi or a coil