help!!! just rebuilt front end and it will not Idle

i just adjusted the carb correctly only 1.5 turns from completely closed, its a brand new spark plug, and yeah the gas is on i checked it all, could it be the tors unit?
I have cleaned the carb spotless, nothing is wrong with the carb at all and it is set to stock settings, i have a solid blue spark, a good fuel supply, and good compression, after two kicks the pressure reads about 120-140 but it will not start at all. I even put fuel right into the cylinder replaced the spark plug and kicked it and nothing happened.

Your initial problem sounds like it was the TORS. The switch in the throttle (up on the handlebars) is causing the engine to shut off. Try opening the top and put a paper matchstick in between the contacts to confirm or reject this possibility.

I'm getting a good spark though, wouldn't that automatically eliminate that possibility?

so what could it be then? i have checked everything i can thing of, it just stopped running out of nowhere.

TORS and Pbrake bypassed?
i don't have a parking brake on my quad, i don't think my 99 model ever came with one, and the tors unit woks fine, or i believe so unless it just stops working when i put the spark plug in the engine.

and i think my reed valves are fine, they aren't cracked at all and aren't stuck open or anything

Gonna smack your wrist for dumping fuel in the plug hole.

I bet you a penny to a pound of puppy poo that your crankcase has a gut full of gas and oil.

Turn off the fuel, drain the carby, take out the plug, open the throttle wide and kick the crap out of it until your leg hurts and all the excess fuel is purged from the crankcase.

Fit a new plug and try to start it again.