Help engine sounds excessively noise

So if some dumb ass didnt mix oil in the gas it could of wiped out all the bearings upper and lower at one time

That how i would think...i am gonna go pull the head rite quick i will post back in a few hours.

Ok i just got the head off Man that was easy...the piston is scratched all up i will get pics up in 30 min.

Picture073.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture064.jpg

The wrist pin bearings looked good and didnt have any slack, the lower rod bearing have no play either. As you can see in the pic the piston is chewed all up.

The piston fits in the cyl head loosley like you had stated earlier egg shaped, mabey.. I am thinking the noise i was hearing was the piston loosley shakeing in the cly. Still wondering what is in my exhaust that is rolling around in there

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first got my blaster it did the same thing i had to replace the piston and needle bearing. When the needle bearing went out it scrached the walls and i had to make a big jump in piston size i would get that fixed right away!

Are you reffering to the needle bearings for the wrist pin or the crankshaft too...I dont think i want to get in to replaceing the lower bearings.

it hasnt done me any wrong so far, its only gotten better and better with a few mods, a few hours of tuning, and TLC which is important on anything you own, but pkease lets not hi-jack dude mans thread

All air cooled 2 strokes tend to have a noise in the topend my blaster has it to, but everything in my blaster is good

i think if its not eggshaped you may be able to get away with a hone and piston/rings, if not youll have to get it bored , but from the looks you MIGHT be able to get away with option A

I am going to take it to the shop today and see what they say. That suzuki is a awesome looking 4 wheeler, how does that compare to the blaster?