Hello new to blaster can you look at pic and tell me what im missing

logger

Oct 28, 2015
20151028_053752.jpg
20151028_053809.jpg

The hole on the choke side I don't think anything goes in there? But the other side with the threaded hole is that for the idle adjustment? Seems to be running rich maybe because the idle screw is missing?

No you have the TORS still the idle adjustment is on top of that which can be located under the seat, it is the Nickle sized screw head. I don't see anything missing

The hole on the choke side I don't think anything goes in there? But the other side with the threaded hole is that for the idle adjustment? Seems to be running rich maybe because the idle screw is missing?
He still has TORS, so idle is controlled on top of the carb. All I can see missing are the breather tubes for the carb that run through those eyelets on the bowl screws.

Yah i took off the breather tubes for better pic. The threaded hole on the oposite side of the coke nothing goes in there?

That is where the idle screw would normally be on this carburetor, but Yamaha added TORS, so it's blanked off and idle speed is controlled on top of the TORS unit.

Its seems to be running rich. There is power but does not seem to hit power band. I am at a higher elevation than tje person i bought from. What is the stock needle setting. Im at 370 meters above sea level. 2001 stock...