Handguards

Ok Guys Im Thinking About Buying Theese But It Looks like They Wont Fit And I dont Want To Spend $70 On Powermads anybody have theese installed or any input (Brand Is Red Baron) it looks like their too short...

MX ATV Handguards Hand Guards Handlebar Brush guards - eBay (item 150571416039 end time Apr-01-11 10:23:34 PDT)

I was looking at those same ones just the other day. I think they are knock offs but for the money they cant be beat! It says they will fit 7/8 bar or large I believe they might work not for sure though if you want nice ones they are about anywhere from 40 to 70 dollars some don't even come with mounting hardware. Good luck let me know if you get them and if they work out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tusk Handguards. Nothing eles. Best Protection for your money. Idk if the ones with the complete wrap and to the end of your bar would work. Says only for dirtbikes, but what makes a differnece?

12 bucks? You get what u pay for. I got my powermadds for 50 shipped with mounts and they are top notch on quality and fitment. U can adjust them several different ways to accommodate all your handlebar switches and levers

Anyone know if the tusk handguards with the wrap around aluminum bar will fit an atv? beacuse on rockymountainatv.com it states dirtbikes only? why is this

idk bout full wrap but i have just the normal ones and i wouldnt pay more for anything else. 25 dollars and worth every penny

hand guards are hand guards i think theyre all the same. protect ur hands. most of us wear gloves anyway but theyre just for looks really. i might get these plus u can get any color u want. cant beat that for the price!

hand guards are hand guards i think theyre all the same. protect ur hands. most of us wear gloves anyway but theyre just for looks really. i might get these plus u can get any color u want. cant beat that for the price!

i'd disagree on the just for looks. i've been whipped by small tree branches and bushes where i ride, the hand guards help with that a lot

even if you wear gloves there definitly not "just for looks." if you ever ride behind anyone you will easily feel the difference with and without gloves. and in the cold i wore my biggest mits and my hands froze, and with handguards i can wear thin glove that are easy to shift in and stay warm. they block alot of debris and wind and are definitly worth the money if you have ever had sore hands. hell, even trail riding they block alot of branches and sh*t from hitting your knuckles.

i know what u guys mean i DID say they were to protect ur hands. i never said they were JUST for looks. what i meant was yes they protect ur hands, and the brand wouldnt matter bc ALL handguards protect period. the matter of u wacking a branch at fast speeds and it snaping may vary on the brand yea but who would do that? im just saying that they protect. and also look good. but alot of guys dont ride in the forest wheres theres branches flying at u and ride in the freezing weather like that.

they dont look to bad. and i think almost all are made the same lenght for standard bikes. i wouldnt get those tho. they look like if you roll it once they gonna break. my brother had some like that on his bike, and he dropped it the first day he put them on and the mount snapped. im not advertising or nothin, but my powermadds are amazing. they block everything and are indestructable lol. i definitly recommend them if your thinkin about getting some handguards.

they dont look to bad. and i think almost all are made the same lenght for standard bikes. i wouldnt get those tho. they look like if you roll it once they gonna break. my brother had some like that on his bike, and he dropped it the first day he put them on and the mount snapped. im not advertising or nothin, but my powermadds are amazing. they block everything and are indestructable lol. i definitly recommend them if your thinkin about getting some handguards.

powermadds are good quality my friends has them. but theyre pretty pricey. i guess for the price of these arent bad. yes they are (probably) cheap as sh*t.