Great mud/snow tires for sale !

Hey 98blaster+4 I really need to hear from you very soon man ! ! I promised these to you, but have not seen money or heard from you in a while... Come on man if you want these get a hold of me ! ! I am holding off on selling these until I hear from you, but I need to hear from you ASAP ! !

Thanks for the heads up on that... I have sent numerous PMs, and have been holding them for him for about 2 weeks..

you were asking 75. ill send 100 in a money order tomorrow? 100 in your pocket or wait another 2 weeks and still have $000000000000000.Zero

Well yeah I am asking $75 and it costs ME $45 to ship them to you... I already figured out shipping to NJ So if I shipped it to you for $100 shipped I am getting $55 for the rims/tires that are well worth more than I am asking in the 1st place...

So either you accept my price, and get these tires for a great deal or you don't... Cause if you don't buy them I'm sure someone else will recognize a great price, and buy them instead..

No worries to me they are paid for, and I already bought the replacements.. I will not be low-balled thank you..

At $115 I was giving them to you for $70, a pretty good deal gotten slightly better.

Ask your parents for $15 and you will have $115, and then I can send you a nice set of rims/tires.

I do my best to trust people, but sometimes it bites you in the butt... I think I have another deal pending... I will give it another shot.

i hope you get the money tim you dont deserve to get f*cked around on deals knowing how cool of a dude you are

Thanks John thats cool of you to say... Im sure I will get money for them.. You know how the saying goes... "screw me once shame on you... Screw me twice shame on me for letting you".

you will be code 4 and sell them for sure. Even if you lived in cali and had to pay the $75.00 shipping how can you complain? You just got bad ass BRAND NEW tires on rims for $150.00... You tell me another place where you can get a deal like that.

i got my itp beadlocks last night, with maxxis razrs, for 125,SHIPPED, they have like 99% tread on them, the tires are immaculate when i get them on i will have pics on here, I GOT ONE HELL IF A DEAL, thanks to elka83 good guy!and my race hood from quadmxracer, 2 good sellers would have cost me a lot more anywhere else.

are these sold? I have paypal and cash waiting, BTW would be shipped to Walker, Iowa 52352, so just throw me a total price but guessing shipping would be 40-50.

i've had 3 people tell me they were buying my stuff, never heard back from them, said they were sending the mo, but i told him i do paypal, he said it was fine, never mailed me back, or answered my pms, dick! so i know how you feel dude!