got my permit

jbblaster

May 14, 2009
Athens,AL
so yesterday i went to get my permit in athens so when i got there like 20people trying to get their permits and licenses. so i when to sign my name on the board it said "after 12:30",which is lunch. ohh did i tell you it was 8:00 and i was like the 10 peoples names on the board and there was only one person giving the license and permit test. so we sat there an hour before my friend came in and said he was going to decatur which is 15 minutes away. so we left behind them and got to the courthouse, went inside, took the test and was out in 20 minutes. or i could sit in athens till 3:30 and they close at 4:eek:

got my real lecience taken away and they made me redo the classes only to get my freaking temps agian........... no i didn't get it taken away for being a sh*tty driver..... involves soem other dumbass goign in the middle of the road when i would try to pass him. i regret my reaction that day when u get it don't do anything stupid liek i did.

got mine in early April...

havent even driven a car yet...lol I ride my rs50 everywhere

Had mine for 9 years! Never lost it! I take it to the track to race... if I want to rip lke mad.. I take out the quad lol.. or whateverI own at the time.. lol

But congrats!

got my real lecience taken away and they made me redo the classes only to get my freaking temps agian........... no i didn't get it taken away for being a sh*tty driver..... involves soem other dumbass goign in the middle of the road when i would try to pass him. i regret my reaction that day when u get it don't do anything stupid liek i did.

dude tell me you spun that biotch out or somethine awewsome like that!!! i have always wanted to just slam some sh*thead after they pull some stupid sh*tI:I I:I

dude tell me you spun that biotch out or somethine awewsome like that!!! i have always wanted to just slam some sh*thead after they pull some stupid sh*tI:I I:I

no didn't spin him out.... since you asked i'll tell you since i don't really care.....

ok well liek i said he was going really slow and each time i would try to pass him he would veer into the middle of the road. After a while i finally started to get pass him but he was trying to accelrate so i turned the wheel towards him like an inch no i didn't l try to run him off the road it was more like a warning that i was getting pissed. so we are still side by side and i opened the window and threw an open bottle of dip spit and it hit his car making him lock the front tires. and then i see a cop coming from behind me with his sirens on... he saw everything i did throwing the bottle and a bs statement attempting to run a vehicle off the road. i lost my lescience when i went to court just for that.......

i'll admit i need to control my anger but this kid is from my school and thinks hes high and miggty with his V6 camaro i was driving my big jacked up redneck truck that day.

remeber don't do anythign stupid its not worth it

lucky u when i went i had to go to the birmingham court has to get my permit took me two day i was like 12th i think not sure that was 3yrs ago at the end of the day i was still there they put my name on the top and the next morning i took mine. congrats on getting urs. drivings not all its made out b i actually hate driving unless theres pll with me but if i have a choice i ride with other ppl just my .02

yea i hated waiting to take my perm i waited like a hour or so just to take it and fail haha.. i ended up getting it my 3rd time lol. and i had it for just about a year then i took my drivers test right before my perm expired. but congrats man.