got a new mustanfg instead of s 10 lowered truck

well he didnt drive it long either sooo engine should still be fine its been sitting at the shop getting all these other things replaced for hand... im thinking i should do compression test on the heads so i can atleast no what side to tear apart.. but no need for a radiator pressure tester whn i know there is unwanted pressure going through it some where...

if the head gasket really is gone then who knows if the guy drove it overheating and warped the head or something else

well he couldnt of drove it far he had it for thirty days... and 2 weeks itt was in the shop...

Ok I just read through beginning to end, correct me if I'm wrong here-

So this guy had it for 30 days, of which it was in the shop for two weeks. They did all sorts of stuff but couldn't figure it out. Seller then tells you that it's "probably the head gasket". In those two weeks they could have easily changed a head gasket, which they probably did change it out.

This sounds shady and seller probably held back some bad news that the shop told him. I would think twice before pumping money into that car. Two weeks in a SHOP is going to know more about that car than you, I, or this forum. Something is fishy.

well it was there for 2 week because it didn't get worked on first week.. then they went through and replaced intake gasket thermostat few other things I got the paper work... dude had a new mustang sitting in the driveway... he said after he invested all that money into it he didn't want to invest the five to twelve hundred more dollars it was going to cost him he just sold it to get his money he put in back and buy rims for his whipp lol I usually can get good or bad vibes from people this dude didn't seem like he was shisty.. its buisness and if all else fails ill go get a used motor

to the haters.. it was the head gasket lol my heads were filled with coolant it was ridiculous.. but got it together then it seemed like it wanted to start but wouldnt so we put gas in the intake and poooof fire balll lol .. so i decided its prolly the plugas and sure enough it was indeed fired right up sounds like a beast for 3.8 v6 too.. now the power steering isnt workingright.. we emptied it when we took it out.. and a little cylinder thing fell out with a screen on it and we didnt see which way it was .. so i put it back in there with the screen outwords towards the hose thinking that the fluid travels through the screenbut not sure