good idea

blasters/banshees

Jan 11, 2009
Ny
lol this is going to sound stupied but video games are expensive like a new ps3 even used. So I thought of a idea today when I was there this guy was trading in his ps3 and got 100$ back and the cheapest used one was 200$ so I thought what if I go up to the guy and you give the guy 110$ and he returens it gets the ps3 back and give it to you so now you got a ps3 for 110$ + the guy got 10$ bucks for lucnch or what ever I think im going to try this out. I not it sounds alittle u no but the economies hurting and if you can get it for 90$ of y not.

sounds like a good idea. You get a ps3 for cheap and the guy gets a little more cash in his pocket. Its a win-win situation!

and make sure your freind runs back in like 5 seconds before they test it out and put it into a box and stuff make sure its still on the counter

sounds like a good idea. You get a ps3 for cheap and the guy gets a little more cash in his pocket. Its a win-win situation!

yea thats what i was think + im tired of them ripping me of i trade ina ps2 and like 50 games got 70$ i was like wtf lol and the guy is like thats all you get i just grabed my stuff and walked out the door