Good Deals!!

What a goober. The seller can afford to dump $1000's into their quad and cant afford to replace the head light (they obviously broke) and the reverse cable. I wouldnt touch this bike unless it was FREE. You gotta know that anyone who treats their bike this way has neglected lots of other things as well.....and if they really did write a check to buy all those extras and are now selling it for pennies on the dollar, it's a ticking time bomb and they know it.

What a goober. The seller can afford to dump $1000's into their quad and cant afford to replace the head light (they obviously broke) and the reverse cable. I wouldnt touch this bike unless it was FREE. You gotta know that anyone who treats their bike this way has neglected lots of other things as well.....and if they really did write a check to buy all those extras and are now selling it for pennies on the dollar, it's a ticking time bomb and they know it.

Perhaps....but with the mods it has, I could live with a rebuild. Headlights do tend to break though. My first one broke, bought a replacement, then put some aftermarket on and broke those just during riding, went without, and now I have the Wally World lights.

Perhaps....but with the mods it has, I could live with a rebuild. Headlights do tend to break though. My first one broke, bought a replacement, then put some aftermarket on and broke those just during riding, went without, and now I have the Wally World lights.

But my point being the guy is trying to sell a bike that he has dumped $1000's into and with that makes it sound like a deal of a life time for the price that he is asking and then doesnt bother to fix the lil crap that obviously will cause your distraction away from the finer things of the bike.

Those that maybe shopping for a bike in that price range and then get loured into it by all the money spent, might find out what a POS it is quickly. Had they just paid attention to the way this guy actually took care of it (not what he poured into it), they may have steered away.

Its those lil attention to details that sometimes makes the difference of selling it or not.

Ive seen it way too many times. A person buys a bike cause it's got butt loads of stuff on it, but was riden so hard that everything on it is wore out. They think that cause the person spent so much it's worth the purchase, but in reality they end up fixing or replacing some/all of that stuff soon from lack of care and repair.

But my point being the guy is trying to sell a bike that he has dumped $1000's into and with that makes it sound like a deal of a life time for the price that he is asking and then doesnt bother to fix the lil crap that obviously will cause your distraction away from the finer things of the bike.

Those that maybe shopping for a bike in that price range and then get loured into it by all the money spent, might find out what a POS it is quickly. Had they just paid attention to the way this guy actually took care of it (not what he poured into it), they may have steered away.

Its those lil attention to details that sometimes makes the difference of selling it or not.

Ive seen it way too many times. A person buys a bike cause it's got butt loads of stuff on it, but was riden so hard that everything on it is wore out. They think that cause the person spent so much it's worth the purchase, but in reality they end up fixing or replacing some/all of that stuff soon from lack of care and repair.

Perhaps........but I'm the type that doesn't mind working on big or small things as long as the price is right. As I said in other threads, if I ever get a shee or whatever, I will be buying one beat to hell and/or blown up, because I will be disassembling it, modding it, and refreshing the whole thing anyways. Even if I picked up the quad in "typical" condition, I'd probably go through and replace the bearings, filters, etc. all the small stuff just to be on the safe side.

I just need a platform to start from.

Perhaps........but I'm the type that doesn't mind working on big or small things as long as the price is right. As I said in other threads, if I ever get a shee or whatever, I will be buying one beat to hell and/or blown up, because I will be disassembling it, modding it, and refreshing the whole thing anyways. Even if I picked up the quad in "typical" condition, I'd probably go through and replace the bearings, filters, etc. all the small stuff just to be on the safe side.

I just need a platform to start from.

I agree, im the same way. If i take it apart and put it all back together I know what was done and have piece of mind knowing it was done the way I wanted it done.

Thats how I do every project. Either I buy a basket of parts or a brand new machine with a warranty and dealership support.

I agree, im the same way. If i take it apart and put it all back together I know what was done and have piece of mind knowing it was done the way I wanted it done.

Thats how I do every project. Either I buy a basket of parts or a brand new machine with a warranty and dealership support.

Yea, peace of mind is always a good feeling knowing what you did, plus if something does break or go wrong, I can just look in the mirror and blame myself. I:I

Doing it yourself knows there is no BS, you are satisfied with the quality, and you know it's "completed".

ATV BLASTER RACING PLASTIC

maier racing front plastics

3pb3o63l35Z15U05P2b4rf17f1d19450719bb.jpg