Going to the track!

scottishblaster

Jan 25, 2009
scotland
Just got good news that im going to the track tommorowI:I
although i was wondering what i should do for jumps?

i mean i have no fear of jumps but i want to know how to do them properly before i wreck especially on a shee:( (my blasty's in for repair:()

This is the track:-D

Last edited by a moderator:
as for track scottish
1) watch out for dirt bikes
2) if someone over takes you don't go crazy and go stupidly fast to overtake them back, i went to a mx track for the first and only time so far and was overtaken by someone on a full race preped predator on the straight so i went too fast over a table top to overtake them in mid air and overshot the landing and broke my ankle lol.
3) take a few warm up laps to get familiar with the track.
4) try to stay calm if someone in front of you is going slow and don't be stupid when you try to get past them.
5) make sure you fill up with fuel before so you don't cut out half way in a lap- it didn't happen to me honest lol

that's about it that i can think of lol

When ur on the lip dont let go of teh gas or u will dive forward and could flip in the air like i did maybe 1 hour ago but i didnt flip... almost flew infront of teh quad, i duno how i didnt wreck myself

as for track scottish
1) watch out for dirt bikes
2) if someone over takes you don't go crazy and go stupidly fast to overtake them back, i went to a mx track for the first and only time so far and was overtaken by someone on a full race preped predator on the straight so i went too fast over a table top to overtake them in mid air and overshot the landing and broke my ankle lol.
3) take a few warm up laps to get familiar with the track.
4) try to stay calm if someone in front of you is going slow and don't be stupid when you try to get past them.
5) make sure you fill up with fuel before so you don't cut out half way in a lap- it didn't happen to me honest lol

that's about it that i can think of lol

thanks, and im a pretty patient person although i would say im a good trails ride and racer ive never been to a track before so im pretty wary:)
lol the person in front of me tip will probably annoy me but we all got to start somewhere

and blasterdude that is insane:-D bet that hurt in the morning and dont worry guys will be taking my new acerbis helmet out for its maiden runI:I

thanks for the tips guys ill be sure to follow them