Going to kill my Mailman

Apr 21, 2008
long island, New York
yea my ahole of a mailman decided to mace(pepper spray) my dog for no apparent reason. im getting stuff out of backyard today to load my truck,my sis is in the front with my dog ,my pups running around the lawn,the ahole that never walks up the path just across everyones lawn decides to mace the dog because shes running lose(with supervision) so know his gonna die gonna f*ck with this guy so bad his gonna need another route or pshytrist(shrink) my sucky day in a nutshell at least i got to ride in the afternoon and my wheelies almost mastered.

Pepper spray and mace does not effect a dog like it does humans....its also not animal abuse because its not injuring the dog....If you can spray a human, you can definitely spray a dog...

Pretty much same laws are in effect when it comes to animal abuse...think of it this way...its a crime to kick a human, its a crime to kick a dog...same lines apply.

sorry to hear about your dog.... but on a more funny not e when i read the subject i thought you walked in on your mailman and your wife

Pepper spray and mace does not effect a dog like it does humans....its also not animal abuse because its not injuring the dog....If you can spray a human, you can definitely spray a dog...

Pretty much same laws are in effect when it comes to animal abuse...think of it this way...its a crime to kick a human, its a crime to kick a dog...same lines apply.

fabb how did you change you user name is it cause you a modd i wanna change mine

good thought fabb... but there has to be something that can be done if the dog was mased for no reson and the dog is no threat????

you just cant walk up to someone on the street and mace them.. here its assult

why would he do that to Mandy... she couldn't hurt a fly and she doesn't even look like she is a attack dog... you should shot him with frozen paint balls... if you cant get the law to do anything...BTW the mailman have this sh*t that is like pepper spray but its like orange my old mailman gave some to my mom b.c she ran a lot and was afraid of dogs.

Hate to break it too you budd, but most likely scenario is its his word against yours in a court room and most like he will win. I work for a local government agency just like the postal service and I carry pepper spray just for the dogs I encounter through the day.

I am directed that if Im the slightest intimidated by a canine to use the spray to avoid further bodily injury. And a judge would side with a local government municipality anyday as long as protocol was followed.

If you had proof that suggested he just walked on your property and sprayed your dog violently that wasn't so much as barking then maybe you'd have better odds winning this, but sadly that the way it goes.

Is it a dick move on behalf of the mail man, yes. Im with you a 100percent there. When I walk up to a door with barking dog I tell the tenant/home owner that it is in their best intrest to put the dog up. Usuallly if a dog bites a city official like me its put to sleep sadly.

Most of these situations can be avoided, but with the dog attack three days ago where a canine mauled a 17month old baby to death and heavily injuring the baby's grandmother, Dog cases are becoming a lose lose case for all dog owners.

Hate to break it too you budd, but most likely scenario is its his word against yours in a court room and most like he will win. I work for a local government agency just like the postal service and I carry pepper spray just for the dogs I encounter through the day.

I am directed that if Im the slightest intimidated by a canine to use the spray to avoid further bodily injury. And a judge would side with a local government municipality anyday as long as protocol was followed.

If you had proof that suggested he just walked on your property and sprayed your dog violently that wasn't so much as barking then maybe you'd have better odds winning this, but sadly that the way it goes.

Is it a dick move on behalf of the mail man, yes. Im with you a 100percent there. When I walk up to a door with barking dog I tell the tenant/home owner that it is in their best intrest to put the dog up. Usuallly if a dog bites a city official like me its put to sleep sadly.

Most of these situations can be avoided, but with the dog attack three days ago where a canine mauled a 17month old baby to death and heavily injuring the baby's grandmother, Dog cases are becoming a lose lose case for all dog owners.

Well screw the court and take it up with him yourself. if he did that sh*t to my dog i would be freezing the paintballs right now

Assaulting the mailman would be a quick fix for your anger, but you'd be pretty upset when you were arrested. Talk to him before trying to act like a tough guy and landing your self in hot water. Assault of a government official wouldn't look good on your record. I'd be pissed too, but there are things you can do to mess with him or get back at him without getting into any real trouble. Spray him with deer piss or something, without him knowing. Ya know...crap like that. Shooting someone with frozen paintballs sounds cool, but we had a man die in a local arena from a frozen paintball shot to the head.

Isn't America a great country haha? People can just do stupid sh*t like that to your dog and if you do anything to them you get arrested. The mailman probably did it cause he knew there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

that really angers me, my dog is a little ankle biter! but he is the sweetest dog you could look at,he is nowhere near viscious, he will bark at you and when you go to pet him he will back off sniff your hand, and if he likes you, he will wag his tail and jump on ur lap, i hate assholes! i would f*ck someones world up if they in the slightest way endangered my dog, he runs up to people barking wagging his tail, and they bend down and pet him, it may be his size also, they don't feel threatened, maybe he was threatened by the size of ur dog, but it was still a dick move!