Gncc,harescramble????

I got a couple just wondering what people think about them never seen one always hear about them and everything

my buddies race them on bikes, and keep begging me to try one, they seem to believe i could do good in my class....senior, hahahaa
i just can't bring myself to whoop on my bike for 2 1/2 hours straight

whats really cool about gncc, is you race in your class...
first year rider, 12-15 schoolboy, senior, ect.

but i have been to powerline park in ohio, craziest one i've been to !!!!!
also been to the one near me at mt. ridge, and one in yadkinville north carolina
awesome racing

@speedy...we'll have to hook up and go to the one in ohio this coming season, the creek crossing is insane, i seen a dude almost drown !!!!!!!!......................

yeah the fans are allowed to help the riders out of the mud, and all over the course

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I saw this video awhile back and I think awk posted it some guy wrecked going up a hill and got pinned up a tree and the front bumper off the quad hit him

Same with me if I do any of gncc it will be at crow canyon but I plan on mx at summit indoor,malvern,crow canyon extc.

gncc is by far the hardest racing there is, bar none
try 2 1/2 hours wide open with crazy obstacles !!!!!

thats why they call the season ending race in indiana "the iron man"
none of this 5 second sh*t, then wait an hour to run again

gncc is by far the hardest racing there is, bar none
try 2 1/2 hours wide open with crazy obstacles !!!!!

thats why they call the season ending race in indiana "the iron man"
none of this 5 second sh*t, then wait an hour to run again

Isn't that Basically what your doing when you ride awk mountion?

One thing I like about I about mx there's no trees in the middle of the track haha...yes gncc is hardest never did I but I bet its hard wide open for 2 hours

^^^^^^ that's why they make frame guards but thats not good for them at all and man I can't ever live down that tree incident they just pop out of nowhere