get sponsored by klotz ?

blasterman87

Nov 17, 2008
How hard is it to get sponserd by klotz? I got some stickers from them and they gave me an address to send a resume to, wonder what the requirements are?

Yeah i got some stickers from klotz, they send that to everyone i guess.
They say that they will give you free promo products, and discounts on lube+racegas. If i raced i would be soooooo interested!!! I wish i had the dough for racing!

Some of you are sponsored by these companys so what do you have to do to get it and what all do they give you? Like iwant to race my bikes almost done so what's my chances to get some support?

go to sponsorhouse.com make an account, and apply for sponsors, if you have a alot of races and are like top 5 at a lot of the races then you will get a few good sponsorsf from their. i have 6 total already lined up for next season. if you are good then try that, if you are not good or have only races a few races then you prolly won't get anything. I had to race a complete season before i got sh*t.

sure dude anytime. I race a lot of harescrambles/ woodsraceing so if you have any questions just ask. Also race motocross and flattrack

like gncc? so they saw u rding round ur house and sponsored u? damn i could get sponsored.. lmao