Gearing

200blaster2001

What would be the best way to get a quicker take off from my blaster by chaning one or both of the sprockets?

do the gearing booste bottles do nothing dont waste ur money ther are for looks...14/40 is popular gearing i cant remember which makes u accel faster bigger front i think but dont hold me to tht

The stock 13/40 gearing is a compromise at best, if you put a 14 tooth front sprocket will make 6th gear totally USELESS!
Go for a 41 or 42 tooth rear sprocket, it will give you what you're looking for.

by putting a 41 or 42 tooth rear sprocket will i be losing acceleration? cause im not worried about top end speed im all about quicl take offs

no the bigger the rear the more accel, or a smaller front like a 12 or 11 front would also be better accel and also cheaper to change the front

Who all has tried the 12 tooth? I just ordered one and am curious.

alright thanks guys, i know the front sprocket is cheaper but i think im going to go with a 42 tooth rear sprocket

u also need to remember the front sprocket is cheaper and it does more work for you... on tooth size up front is the same a changing 3 teeth in the back. if you look a motosport catalog they have all the stock gearing and a nice little gear ratio chart to cut out and put in your tool box or trailer.I:I