gas not reaching carb???????????

trinityblaster5

Nov 8, 2012
corning, ny
My blaster was running fine a few days ago, now its not getting gas to the Carb. I have a clear fuel line and its not flowing on reserve or on position... but when I take Tue line off Tue Carb it flows just fine. Like its not even going in Tue carb As soon as I put the line back on the Carb it stops flowing..... I don't know why it does the.. please help me!!!!!!

My blaster was running fine a few days ago, now its not getting gas to the Carb. I have a clear fuel line and its not flowing on reserve or on position... but when I take Tue line off Tue Carb it flows just fine. Like its not even going in Tue carb As soon as I put the line back on the Carb it stops flowing..... I don't know why it does the.. please help me!!!!!!

Couple things come to mind. Try to take the gas cap of. This will allow it to vent. If it works you vent in the cap is not working properly. Try to loosen the drain screw on the bowl and see if you get get it to flow through. If that doesn't work I would remove and inspect the carb. Might be a float height issue. Plan on cleaning carb and setting float height if you have to take it back off.

Dumb question...... Is there gas in the tank? :D