Fun to run from cops

i think a blaster is just about the same as a 250ex, except engine size (cc)

if you ever come in touch with a cop and u want to flee easy head for the railroad tracks because if they drive on the tracks the cop is always stupid enough to try to drive on the tracks and then he has to call a tow truck while i get away lol! i've done it to the pigs to piss them off. to make this work he MUST go in the middle or over the track heres a video of a dumb cop
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/dirt+bike+chase/0/0f155674-ee59-473e-9d37-3e92a2b64e7a.htm

Last edited:
We shouldn't condemn our law enforcement officers. There will be times when you need them badly and they will protect you. If we didn't have the brave men and women who serve and protect us, we would be just like the other unorganized countries out there. For any officers of any kind who may be reading this, "Thank you for your service." :) I:I

if you ever come in touch with a cop and u want to flee easy head for the railroad tracks because if they drive on the tracks the cop is always stupid enough to try to drive on the tracks and then he has to call a tow truck while i get away lol!

yes i know that they are trying to do their job, i try to respect them comes to other problems but if they ask me who did a crime i would not giv ethe person up because i personally think snitching is just lame, but when it comes to a cop chasing me just for riding to a friends house or riding on the side of the road i do not respect them for that.
i mean come on i wear a helmet,gloves,chest protector, mx boots and they try to stop me for that.
i have never ever had to call a cop to help me or someone else neither have my parents.
i also think that some people use a police office ras a tool to bother people like my neighbor he calls the cops all the time and makes up all kinds of bullshit.
but whatever everbody has their opinions about the police

Yeah I understand cops are good people but they really need to lighten up on atv riders. Cool video by the way god that guy must have been so stressed out.

i also think that some people use a police office ras a tool to bother people like my neighbor he calls the cops all the time and makes up all kinds of bullshit.

LOL I know! That's what the dick-suck up the street from me does. They use the police dept. as a tool because the complainers themselves are too weak and have nothing better to do with their time. I watched this dicks wife drive by and she saw us turning around on the street, she went home and called the cops. We left before they got there and watched. Then we put barbed wire in the guys field while the grass was tall. Then I recorded him run over it with my video cam. I have nothing against the police, just the people who abuse the privileges they have of calling the authorities.