Front Wheels Question

quadsrus1

Oct 4, 2011
Red Lion'PA
Ok my blaster came with some bull sh## tires and rims so i put a good pair on and i think it widened my front end if you look at the picture can someone measure from point to point if you have stock front rims and A-Arms and tell me what measurement you get i would appreciate it
BlasterWheelSpace.jpg
[/IMG]

flipped gives you more width, but also a bit more bump steer.

The extra width & stability is well worth a little bump steer to me, but I'm just a rec rider.

could just be the pic, but it looks like you've got an alignment issue to sort out with the right-hand front tire (left in the pic).

Also looking at your bumper and headlight, maybe all three got a tree alignment?

could just be the pic, but it looks like you've got an alignment issue to sort out with the right-hand front tire (left in the pic).

Also looking at your bumper and headlight, maybe all three got a tree alignment?

Yea i was thinking the same thing so i should get new front right A-Arms

You back off the nuts on each side of the rod, then twist the rod to obtain the desired position. Check out the blaster service manual if you've got one......it'll show you how to align the front tires.

it looks like it is just leaning in up top, which a tie rod adjustment will not fix
you more than likely have a bent spindle, search the "for sale" threads on here someone will have one for ya
or ebay

take a straight on picture of the quad, with the bars perfectly straight, at bumper level, so we can better see if it's turned out or leaning in

in the first pic, i detect slightly more brake hub showing past the rim than the top, meaning it's leaning in on top, not side to side, pointing to a bent spindle
but i'd like a straight on pic of the "whole bike", just like your original,
except sit down and get the camera even with the bumper

you could also measure, with the bars straight, outside of tire to outside of tire, at the front and back of the tire, if it's not the same measurement, then a tie rod adjustment should work