Front Wheel spacer contest!!!

ebay update i have to ship the tires and wheels back to seller to get a refund. OK. i can do that BUT its gonna cost me 30 buxs to get back 85 ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR thats total sh*t he listed the wheels in the wrong condition. and i have to eat shipping back BLASTER

thats BLASTER gay man heres what I WOULD DO... make a few stabs in the tires with a knife and gouge the wheels!then send the sh*t back. he asked for it fk it make ur 30 worth! I:I ure gettin ur $ back anyway or most of it

i will post pics tomorrow if what he sent me. stabbing the tires would not make them any worse then what they are now. there BAD when i say BAD i mean someone JB welded a crack in the wheel and thought it would hold. the tires are so dry rotted they leak air though the cracks. BLASTER ed
thats BLASTER gay man heres what I WOULD DO... make a few stabs in the tires with a knife and gouge the wheels!then send the sh*t back. he asked for it fk it make ur 30 worth! I:I ure gettin ur $ back anyway or most of it

holy mother of BLASTER neon night that sux about the rims! ebay refunded me last night for the 400 shock. the item never got here so ebay said were refunding u due to invalid track. if it came in today u bet ur ass its going on my BLASTER muuahaaaa I:I