Front Wheel spacer contest!!!

ive been searching for a shee ax for the longest. havent found the right price yet. once every1 found out they fit BLASTER(s) prices skyrocketed same with the 400 shock and shee fronts BLASTER BLASTER BLASTER

Last edited:
woohoooooo my handguards and front spacers just came in the mail. im gonna put them on now hehe i'll jack this thread later and flood it with my BLASTER. although im gonna win THESE spacers im gonna replace them with my current ones hehe BLASTER BLASTER BLASTER

Last edited:
That's why I keep an eye out on CL for local stuff for my BLASTER. Saves shipping and they may not know what price there going for on eBay .

My BLASTER parts seem to come rite before I have to go to work. Not enuff time to install them so I'm thinking about it all night long.lol.

I got my BLASTER VF 3 reeds that way. Got them shipped from Jersey for $50 total. Even came with a billet reed spacer. Needed that for my OKO carb.

i ordered 400 rears from ebay TWO WEEKS ago and i havent gotten it yet this douch has alotta bad feedback but it was cheap and now im paying the price. heard this jerk sends out sh*t with like a thousand stamps on it with no packing! my BLASTER ass end is apart waiting for the shock! even got kens bushings in last week! erRrrRrR BLASTER BLASTER BLASTER

Last edited:
theres a few BLASTER arond here for sale as parts or smashed head but pre 03. i need a grab bar!!!! and a FMF flange and spring! i totaled my grab bar on wheelies I:I BLASTER BLASTER BLASTER

Last edited:
I still have to get to work on the long travel swing arm mount on my BLASTER. It's going to use the lower shock bearing from the 400 ex.