front rims and tires?

hoerter2158

Aug 14, 2007
I have 18x10x8s on the rear and was wondering what size to get for the front to even it out and make it look normal. I have 22x7x11 on there now. What size would make it look normal?

what size tires should i go after winter.... i have 22x7x11's on the front,and the stock size on the back, what should size tires should i go (i dont mind changing front and back i jsut wanna know what size should i get, i have a pretty good idea, i jsut want some opinions, i know im either getting Kenda Klaws, Rarzrs, or Holeshots (preferably razrs or Klaws, im not a fan of holeshots, even tho they r good lol) but yeah, what size should i do...REMEMBER, IM IN A HEAVILY WOODED AREA, AND I HAVE TO KEEP THE BACK PLATE OFF THE GROUND FAR ENOUGH NOT TO GET STUCK ON EVERYTHING LOL! TY

Last edited:
if you want to buy different rims, get 10 in fronts and rears and run 21x7x10 fronts and 20x11x10 rears, or even get 9 inch rear rims and run 20x11x9 in klaws, and trust me get the klaws, they far outlast and the razr and the holeshot

i plan on getting some klaw mx/xc rears aftert wintertime, ill prolly bald my razrs out. theyre worn as is but if you dont race id stick to the 8"rims but then again that does limit your options because they only make down to 9" rim size on some tires

if you want to buy different rims, get 10 in fronts and rears and run 21x7x10 fronts and 20x11x10 rears, or even get 9 inch rear rims and run 20x11x9 in klaws, and trust me get the klaws, they far outlast and the razr and the holeshot

alright, and the 20 rears will keep me far enuf off the ground not to get stuck right?!! ur from pa, im not 100% sure where tyrone is... and you probably have nooo clue where St. marys is...but...its one of the most heavily wooded areas in pa where i am in St. marys so i jsut need to know, like small rocks and sticks, and old stupid on the ground that i cant avoid..i wont get stuck will i lol?

nah, you shouldnt get stuck unless there is a huge stump sticking up

alright, and the 20 rears will keep me far enuf off the ground not to get stuck right?!! ur from pa, im not 100% sure where tyrone is... and you probably have nooo clue where St. marys is...but...its one of the most heavily wooded areas in pa where i am in St. marys so i jsut need to know, like small rocks and sticks, and old stupid on the ground that i cant avoid..i wont get stuck will i lol?

i had this same exact setup on my old quadracer and it worked beautifuly, and yes i know where saint marys is, what i hear is quads are street legal there, hoping you kould tell em for sure

a swing arm skid is a wise investment for starters, and even wiser when you run the 20'' rears, the nice thing is they handle fast and slide very predictably due to less sidewall flew, get the XC model they have more ply and use a slightly stiffer compound, plus they ar reversable for soft or hard terrain