Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take it if your in ohio pa or michigan since i can get rides to all of those places...

I doubt your serious,your probably that one guy that messed with the 305's.

I could use a few stock things maybe someone has laying around. Of course I'd pay shipping, and if you want a few bucks for these items I wouldn't mind.
Here's what I need:
-Stock 02 rear caliper mounting bolts (went MIA when prev owner transported it to my house)
-adjustment tension screw thingies on the front brake lever. (previous owner took them off to use on his motorcycle)

Thanks for taking a look. Drop me a PM if you can help me out.

Awsome idea just in time for spring cleaning that piled up garage!

I have:

1. V-Force reed assembly, needs new petals.
2. NEW Stock 01" carb mount - goes between carb and reed/intake.
3. NEW Stock 01" throttle cable.
4. Stock rear wheels (2) used
5. 18x11-8 Turf Tamers (2) 40% tread.

Up for grabs.

i need the hole brake assmboly dont care if it needs pads but i have no brakes and need the pump hose caliper dont need rotar lmk wat u have

This thread seems to have strayed from it's original intent. it seems we (myself included) is posting what we want (ie the Wanted section of the classifieds) rather than the people with stuff to offer posting up what they are willing to part with.

Maybe a mod can take a few minutes to clean up this thread of off topic posts (including this one) and we can get back to actually seeing free parts listed. Unfortunately, I just got my Blaster a few days ago, so I don't have much to offer right now. But believe you me, I will list stuff asap.

^^^Exactly. I said this before, this is a free stuff thread. Its what people are giving away for free. It is not a wanted board, and some of the stuff you guys are asking to get for free, is a little ridiculous

I'm always tempted to post the "free cat" picture... ahhh what the heck:

free-cat-demotivational-poster.jpg

Motivator

Status
Not open for further replies.