frame powder coating

that question is very up in the air. it could be $50.00 it could be $500.00. it all depends on the place. some places that shoot a lot of black will throw it in when they shoot and it will be cheaper. some places that never shoot black will charge more, because they have to clean everything out and change colors.

prep work is another factor you have to consider. who is doing it? will it need more work done before it is shot?

the best way is to call the place you want it done and ask.

i have no clue whos gonna do it i just wanted to get it done and was wanting to know how much to tell my mom it would be and i was wanting the place to do all the prep

Don't know where you live, but if you are anywhere near southwest Missouri hit up Ozark Powder Coating. Got a price of $200 for the wife's Mojave frame to be blasted, prepped and coated bubble gum pink. They also said the price was high due to the pink being a special order color, so black should be cheaper.

theres a place here in pa, local to me, that qouted me $275, to sandblast and coat it, i didnt have the $$$, cause i just got done with my motor, so i painted

I had frame, a-arms, swing arm, and a few odds and ends done. That was prepped and and coated for $250. yeah I did silver vein. That's here in iowa

Im getting my done professionally done as we speak. Cost me $290 to get the frame and a-arms done. I had to special order the blue so it was $30 bucks for 2 pounds. I Cant wait!!!!!