FLOTEK progress

yes se-r

Aug 6, 2009
Long Island, NY
well i finally got my cylinder back. and my build finally went underway today.
cliffs notes: cylinder was bored .020 over, head was milled/reshaped for 93 octane and he performed a trail port and polish.

pics!
1114091132.jpg

1114091134.jpg

1114091135.jpg

and my 250r shock came today too! woot
1114091117.jpg

i got the motor mounted and im still in the progress of bolting the exhaust up and getting the chain on etc

intake looks good, let up know how she runs. how much did you pay for your rear shock?. i have one on mine its pretty nice little soft but still good.

i paid 65 shipped. its an '86 and ill def let you guys know how it is. unfortunately i did all my mods at the same time so im not gonna know the difference lol (reeds,carb,porting etc) all done at the same time

yea if i ever get the thing to run again lol. im having problems getting spark for whatever reason. im stumped. i stopped working on it today its been raining all day

that f**ckin sucks balls! that just made me rethink about getting porting. carb and reeds only now

dude thats the craziest reason i ever heard not to get a port job.........you really dont use that much more gas.....with the old flotek setup i used i could run easliy 4 to 5 hrs and thats with minimal wot runs

yea thanks guys and denny did a great job im very happy with him with every aspect. customer service, work performance etc. Shipping was fast and reasonable and he is very knowledgeable.

once i figure out my spark issue ill try and get a vid or at least let you guys know how it runs

yoo u mind telling me how much fuel ur blaster eats now if ur on it. im lookin into porting.

with porting and a bigger carb it eats gas sooo fast!
I only get about 2hours a tank....

I use a gas tank from one of those Mantis rototillers to purge my motor of alky. I burn the whole tank in just over a minute :p

yes se-r
Looks great bro, now break her in and then beat on her a lil I:I

yes se-r i have an extra coil if you want to try that...i live in Mount Sinai also did you remove your TORS completely??? b.c that will make the spark drop out