flag this!!!!

Flagged it for you. Sucks that he's trying to screw you out of it. Take a nice big stick and smack him in the side of the head, maybe that'll knock some sense into him

Flagged it for you. Sucks that he's trying to screw you out of it. Take a nice big stick and smack him in the side of the head, maybe that'll knock some sense into him

yea he trade my yz 125 for a peice of sh*t mustang and said it was mine and when i tell him imma come get it he tells me he is selling it and none of it is mine and he signed the title.

write down the vin number and register it. Then let him sell it and turn it in as stolen. Then press charges against him and have his ass locked up. That'll fix him

id be pissed and just kick his ass wethe he's bigger than me or not and straight up tell him his gf is a fat ass smurf.. good thing my bro is chill

yea i did see he was an ass. he got this truck for free and was crap took that and my yz and trades it for a 93 mustang that says 5.0 all around it but has a little 4cyl in it thats crap