First race of the year

hua lol blaaster. rode yesterday when it was 70*degrees out wow it really rips when its warm out. 2nd-3rd gear wheelies and bearly leaning back. well mabey not wheelies but it lifted the front end up a good bit. i know q10 i plan to get a 450r shock and awks rear breaks to slow it down.I hope by the end of next month. Then after the season im gonna send it out to ken cause thats a good opprotunity to check the rings and such.

I raced today and after my first moto my arms were shot! The stock front shocks suck soo
p much

yupppp check this out:

1r9kyu.jpg

k1c21z.jpg

30tm93m.jpg

that was me during practice & race with a 400ex rear and front stockers. lol yea i went hard on jumps :D i loved the air!

hua lol blaaster. rode yesterday when it was 70*degrees out wow it really rips when its warm out. 2nd-3rd gear wheelies and bearly leaning back. well mabey not wheelies but it lifted the front end up a good bit. i know q10 i plan to get a 450r shock and awks rear breaks to slow it down.I hope by the end of next month. Then after the season im gonna send it out to ken cause thats a good opprotunity to check the rings and such.

nice! sounds like a plan!