First Blaster

Moparornocar

Sep 14, 2014
Hi! Name's Chris. Just bought my first Blaster a week ago, joined up here on the advice of the Blaster FB group. Ive got a few repairs and upgrades to do and hoping to find some good advice on here. Thanks all in advance.

Welcome mopar, you will have fun with that blaster and will prolly get bit by the blaster bug!! What needs repaired?

rear brakes are MIA, fronts are barely operational. RF grabs, and LF just, well...its there.... Chain and guides are shot. a arm bushings, swingarm bushing. Plastic is beat up, front tires are slicks.... list goes on. Positives are it was dirt cheap and runs like a striped assed ape.

The member awk08 use to make gsxr rear brake kits, not sure if he still does but that should stop ya. Either way he will set you up he is a cool dude.

rear brakes are MIA, fronts are barely operational. RF grabs, and LF just, well...its there.... Chain and guides are shot. a arm bushings, swingarm bushing. Plastic is beat up, front tires are slicks.... list goes on. Positives are it was dirt cheap and runs like a striped assed ape.

Those are all problems that you can fix. Make a list, and start working on it as you have the time and money. Before you know it, it will be how you want it!

Thanks for the warm welcome all, I am open to all advice. 2 strokes are a new critter for me so Im sure Ill be asking a ton of questions.